Southwest Celebrates National Reading Group Month
Attention Local Book Clubs! Win a Publix Gift Certificate!
Whether you belong to a book club in your neighborhood or church, at work or at the library, you know the value and joy of shared reading. In honor of National Reading Group Month, Southwest Library is having a prize drawing in October for book club members to enter and win a gift certificate from Publix for their book club. Buy refreshments for your next club meeting! In addition, the winning book club will be able to share their reading experiences with others in the community by being the featured book club on the Southwest Blog.
You may register for the drawing in person at the Southwest Library or in the "Comments" area of this blog post. Please include your name, library card barcode/number, phone and/or email and the name of the book club you attend. Be sure to stop by our Book Club Resources Table to learn about tools the library has to offer to enhance your book club experience. Want to join or start a book club? The library can help you with that too.
1. Open to Orange County Resident library card holders age 18 or older.
2. Not open to the Southwest Book Club attendees and Orange County Library System
employees or their families.
3. Must attend a book club (book club defined as 3 or more people meeting on a regular schedule at which time the main focus is to discuss a selected book or books). Sorry, due to the nature of the prize drawing, online book clubs do not qualify.
4. One entry per book club attendee.
5. Drawing winner will be notified either by phone or email.