Southwest Book Club Meets November 23
Anyone age 18 or older is welcome to attend. The book club meets monthly at the Southwest Branch Library. For more information, please call 407.835.7323 or email email@example.com
Copies of this book may be reserved for home delivery or location pick-up at http://www.ocls.info
For more information, please call 407.835.7323 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are unable to attend the meeting or you would like to join our discussion, you can share your thoughts or respond to the discussion questions below. Simply click "Comments" located at the bottom of this post. Join the discussion!
1. How does Boyle's choice of narrator affect your reading of the novel?
2. Consider Wright's flagrant solicitation of loans he never intended to repay. Does a visionary owe a greater obligation to his art or to the social contract?
3. Do you think Wright ever found his soulmate?
4. Have you ever visited a Wright building? If so, describe the experience.
5. Does Boyle's portrait of Wright accord with your own notions about the architect?
6. Do you read many novels about historical figures? What kind of entree does fiction provide that mere fact cannot?
Discussion questions obtained from Readinggroupguides.com