Southwest Book Club Meets March 20
Anyone age 18 or older is welcome to attend. The book club meets monthly at the Southwest Branch Library.
For more information, please call 407.835.7323 or email email@example.com.
If you are unable to attend the meeting or you would like to join our discussion, you can share your thoughts or respond to the discussion questions below. Simply click "Comments" located at the bottom of this post. Join the discussion!
1. Why is Cleopatra's past so mysterious?
2. Why is she such an enduring historical figure?
3. How did the asp become part of Cleopatra's legend?
4. How did prejudices of the time affect Cleopatra?
5. If you read a historical fiction title about Cleopatra, compare your reading experiences after now reading a nonfiction title.
Discussion question obtained from Novelist Plus database.