Are you looking for a new job? Maybe you're struggling with building a new resume? Concerned about the interview? Are you looking for work that would be fun and interesting? If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, help is at hand! Presenting the Orange County Library System's latest database, Career Transitions!
Career Transitions is our newest one-stop-shop for career planning and job searching. It's easy to use and offers a treasure of helpful information! Use this resource to:
• Access career aptitudes
• Change career paths
• Explore new job opportunities
At Career Transitions you can:
• Use the interest assessment to discover careers that match your interests and skills
• Explore careers that match your interests
• Compose, update and save your professional resume
• Practice networking, application and interviewing skills
• Find jobs by searching listings by interest, industry and state.
You can access Career Transitions from your home or office with an OCLS library Card. You can click on the live link on this blog posting or simply go to our web site at http://www.ocls.info/and enter "Career Transitions" into the search box.
Posted By: Human Resources
JobSpot Blog Disclaimer
The JobSpot blog is a service offered to Orange County Library System (OCLS) Customers by the OCLS Human Resources Department. The host reserves the right to remove and/or edit any inappropriate content submitted to the blog.