There are a lot of great things to explore at the Orange County Library System in 2011.
• If you need to take a computer class, but find you don't have a lot of time to spare, check out our Self-Paced Online classes. These hands-on, interactive tutorials are designed to let you learn at your own pace. View these tutorials before you attend the class as a preview to the curriculum or to refresh what you learned in class. Some tutorials are also available in Spanish and Haitian Creole. Computer basics, Microsoft Powerpoint, Resume Writing, and Microsoft Word are just some of the variety of topics available.
• Download media with the OverDrive Digital Collection. Browse hundreds of downloadable audiobooks and eBooks. Browse bestselling titles or new iPod titles, download them to your PC or transfer them to a portable device. You can also burn many titles to CD to enjoy them anytime, anywhere!
• Download three songs through Freegal Music each week.
• Attend the popular Step Off Program presented by 102 Jamz on February 26, at 2 p.m.
• Visit the Winter Book Sale on January 21 and 22, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Sunday January 23, 1:30 - 4:30 p.m.
Quick, easy, and ALL FREE! What a great way to start the New Year!
Posted By: Human Resources
Listed below are links to blogs that reference this entry: What's Happening in 2011?! .
TrackBack URL for this entry: http://blog.ocls.info/mt-tb.cgi/1906
JobSpot Blog Disclaimer
The JobSpot blog is a service offered to Orange County Library System (OCLS) Customers by the OCLS Human Resources Department. The host reserves the right to remove and/or edit any inappropriate content submitted to the blog.