On January 19th, a new database will be available to Orange County Library System card holders. It's called Career Cruising (available in English and Spanish) and provides the following resources:
• Access to colleges and universities in the USA
• Financial aid information
• Close to 500 career profiles, each containing two multimedia interviews
• An interest assessment tool with a skills assessment
• Personal portfolio tool with a built-in resume builder
• Ready-to-use classroom activities and a resource of "how-to's" for Parents, Career Advisors, Counselors and Teachers and so much more!
In this database, you will be able learn about yourself and careers that suit your interests through assessments, search for careers and find out what they're really like, find out where to get the education you need to start your career, and strengthen your job skills and search through actual job postings.
Posted By: Human Resources
JobSpot Blog Disclaimer
The JobSpot blog is a service offered to Orange County Library System (OCLS) Customers by the OCLS Human Resources Department. The host reserves the right to remove and/or edit any inappropriate content submitted to the blog.